My name is Scott, I am a third year Games Development student at Buckinghamshire New University.
The course i am on is 70% programming based, while the other 30% is a mix of design, project management and business skills. Being such a heavy programming course my skills in 3D modelling and animating are very basic. My knowledge however in terms of programming is very good. I know C# very well and also have good skills in C++. I also have basic skills in languages like OpenGL and graphics programming.